Disclaimer: If you have never watched Super Why, this will make less sense to you, but it could change your life anyway, who knows.
The other day Josh was laying on the floor, using his feet to move around a bar stool, when the stool fell down. Not so that it hurt him, just so that it crashed to the floor. I said, "I told you if you kept messing with that stool it would fall down." He replied, "The stool has to fall down, it's in it's story. See, (points his finger into the air as if following text) the stool falls down."
I asked him if we could change the story and save the day, but he said I'm not Super Why so I don't have the power to read. He apparently did, however, because then he pointed to some more "words" and said, "The stool just went back up." Solved.
I just think Josh is a funny boy, but you could get all deep on this and wax philosophical about changing your story . . . I often think about it when I watch Super Why. I'll let that be your homework assignment to ponder. I'll just be chuckling. Or maybe saving the day . . . (I have to get mad when you pour Chloraseptic all over the bathroom, it's in my story, see, The mom got mad. Wait, I have the power the change my story . . . )
9 comments:
Isn't tht a song? "I'm the one who writes my own story, I decide the person I'll be?" Don't like it so much when I can't blame everyone else for my poor behavior.
ah hahahahahaaaaa! Your little man is so hilarious. We love super why. will you tell him to change the story and find me a house? thanks:).
I like it. Good thoughts
We love Super Why too!
Hahaha! Funny kids!
I'm a super why fan as well... even if my kids don't want to watch it when I do. :)
I am laughing out loud right now. That is TJs favorite show. What a cute (and smart) little kid!
HAHAHA! We watch that almost every morning, so that is freaking hilarious. Good analogy, too :). Your posts always crack me up.
Maybe Josh and Christian (Taylor's son) should get together. That kid has an imagination!
Post a Comment