Love the new blog design and especially the pictures of all the darlingness. I think I may try to recreate Easter pictures after all. Thanks also for reminding me to get the kids in for a well-child visit. I think the last one savvy had was when she was...18 mos? Who knows. it's all a blur. Cade was probably 4. But don't worry, they've been to the doctor plenty since. Never well. Bless your baby with tubes. That's rough, but I appreciate your optimism. You never sound complainy. ps I miss you. why haven't I come out to see you? what is my problem!?
7 comments:
I think they all look like a sharp.
What darling boys you have. I love the round baby face. I could just kiss it!
Such cute little boys!
How cute! I love your boys! Great pictures!
All Sharps indeed.
Love the new blog design and especially the pictures of all the darlingness. I think I may try to recreate Easter pictures after all. Thanks also for reminding me to get the kids in for a well-child visit. I think the last one savvy had was when she was...18 mos? Who knows. it's all a blur. Cade was probably 4. But don't worry, they've been to the doctor plenty since. Never well. Bless your baby with tubes. That's rough, but I appreciate your optimism. You never sound complainy. ps I miss you. why haven't I come out to see you? what is my problem!?
I just like them. They're so funny!
Post a Comment