* Between me, my two visiting teaching teachers, and my two home teachers, there is not a single girl-child.
*911 never works in my dreams. It's a recurring nightmare that I'm trying to call for an emergency, and somehow my fingers can never get it right. Now the keys on my phone aren't working so well. The dream emotions come flooding back when I dial, especially my friend with three 3's in her number - the 3 is the worst one. Cue Twilight Zone music.
*When you live in the desert and it rains, this is a good thing. Just making sure you know.
*One of life's big disappointments is burning a grilled cheese sandwich. Happiness is getting it just right. The other day I did both, but since we shared them all, we were happy over-all.
*You know what animal scares me? A marmot.
*Earlier today the phrase, "Weaning a baby is for the birds," went through my head. Then I realized that birds don't nurse, and a more accurate phrase would be, "Giving your baby worms is for the birds." Or maybe, "Weaning a baby is for the marmots."
8 comments:
How about "sleepiness"...this is so random- it's the sort of thing I'd write as I was falling asleep. Tired lately? Thanks for the laugh:)
Title: Mommy Brain
I have no words. I love you.
Em I love you. I also love Ash's title. In my newborn sleep-deprived state, this post made perfect sense and provided some much needed levity. Thanks for the laugh.
Deep Thoughts by Emily Syphus. I am sure Jack Handey won't mind. It has potential because then you can go "Deeper Thoughts", "Deepest Thoughts", "Can't Fight The Deepness" , and "Center of the Earth Deep Thoughts".
You know what animal gives me a heart attack lately? Raccoons. I developed an irrational fear of the one outside my house.
By the way, if feeding Andrew worms is what has made him so fat, I might have to try that for Madeline.
Deep Thoughts by Emily E.
I so appreciate the Grilled Cheese Sandwich comment. If I am having a bad day, and then burn a grilled cheese sandwich, I am in tears and there really is no redeeming quality left in the day. If I am having a bad day and make a perfect GCS, the day turns great. Funny how that works.
Clearly there is something in the water in Stansbury Park contributing the Y chromosone. Totally obvious.
I always title my similar posts as "random thoughts", I love your random thoughts!
Post a Comment