Actually, really just one baby, but I planned that for the title if we were having triplets and can't let go. Especially since Josh and Noah walk around the house all the time saying, "When I was 13, I had my first love." So, yes, a new computer (after a 4 month computer-less state) brings a chance to announce a new baby, which is not a surprise if you've seen me lately. My baggy-chic wardrobe is starting to not be enough concealment, although surprisingly, sucking in my abs is. Unless I want to breathe. So, on to the FAQ.
Due date? October 28th, October 22 by the ultrasound. I've been overdue once, though, and I'm not going to toy with my emotions by announcing anything earlier than October 28. So, as of now, 18 weeks along.
Do you know the gender? Josh claims it is a girl named Solarica. He decided this around a year ago. We shall see on both counts. (Maybe the name isn't awesome, but you would love it if you heard Noah pronounce it . . .)
Have you been sick? For about 6 weeks, terribly, more than I ever have been. The wonderful feelings of maternity collided with an episode of a malfunctioning gallbladder, so, yeah. Luckily, both problems gradually got better and better, and now I am blissfully enjoying my not-nauseous, pre-elephant state.
And that's about what I get asked. We are very excited to meet this new one. There is definitely room in our family for another one of these awesome kiddos we're blessed with. We feel a little overwhelmed with all of the things to do before baby's arrival, hope we have the capacity to pay attention to all of them, and all that, but, at the moment I feel no need to wax poetic. It will work out. And be great, even. Hooray for babies, hooray, hooray . . . (another song Josh and Noah sing a lot, somehow less popular than the Bieber one.)
10 comments:
Baby #4!!! Go Emilary!!
I am so so so sad you don't live closer. Miss you. Come visit me in SL and your kids can swim in our apartment pool while we chat. Deal? Deal.
HOY COW! no, I'm not referring to your pregnant state. I'm shocked! Excited! Elated! Wahoooed (it is a verb, right?)
I'm glad you're done with the icky part and your insides are all working well. I think I should like to hear your boys say Solarica. I mean, if you can get Josh to pick up an authentic latino accent, that would be even more awesome.
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! want to come visit. you're not that far. :) Schools almost out, that would be so fun. I need my emily fix. ASAP.
Hee hee, I heard this a little while ago... SO excited for you guys!! And man alive we need to get some freezer meals made with how many babies are going to be born in our ward in the next couple of months!!!
Yay for your blogging! And hip hip hooray for Solarica!!! (Or Solarico)
Who told you how to spell it? I thought it was Salerica.
Wahoa!! Four is like the ultimate number to me. It puts you from average to lots:) Congratulations! Live in bliss in that "pre-elephant state"! (although I doubt you get anywhere near that huge) :)
Wow! You go girl. You are one brave chicky, if I may say so! I'm sorry you were feeling bad, but glad that you are feeling better!
Congratulations! I love that Josh has the baby named already! Way to plan ahead Josh! :)
Congrats!
Emily Congrats!!!! You know I am almost the exact time as you!!? My due date is the 25 but we are going to take her as soon as her lungs are ready. They are telling me the first week of Oct or the last week of Sept. Not sure when.
Thank you for checking with your brother in law. Right now we are trying to weigh the cost of one level home or a two level home with an elevator. I almost think the cost is about the same. We have dealt with this for the last 10 years and I am so ready to just have a permanent home that works for us!! I think poor Tucker is starting to feel like a burden because we are really trying to get what he needs this time. My prayers are becoming to be more of pleadings then anything else. :) If he has some ideas or ways to cut costs that would be so awesome!! We are up for any and all ideas at this point!! Thank you so much!!
Congrats and can't wait to hear what you are having. I knew we were having a girl at the same time I had had three boys and I was almost afraid to believe it!! :)
Post a Comment