My cheek was cuddled up against Andrew's, as I gave my chubby little toddler one last hug before leaving him to nap. Right as I was giving a little sigh of contentment I heard Noah say, "Native Americans don't wear their shirts." Okay. Amusing to me because it's a lovely mix of a PC term and a racial stereotype. And also assuming they have shirts that they don't wear. Anyway, when I left Andrew's room, I found Noah's statement was part of a whole thing they were doing. This.
 |
| Yep. They declared themselves to be Native Americans. |
 |
| Josh wanted a picture of himself shooting his bow and arrow. |
 |
| Josh was really jealous that Noah had time to give himself a collar before I caught them. He was a bit upset I wouldn't let him add one. I mean, it does look pretty great. |
In response to a question, I guess I forgot to say this is permanent marker. Big shout out to Mary Kay Deep Cleanser for the great work in getting it off.
3 comments:
Emily. That is awesome. Love it.
Ah, classic. Have you ever noticed the painting of the Bear River Massacre in the Preston post office? Half naked Shoshones having in the middle of the winter. Right.
Oh that's lovely. Was that lipstick?
Post a Comment