Noah: Why did Anakin train to be a Jedi and then just get with a girl?
Me: For your talk tomorrow, you're supposed to talk about when you chose the right. When did you choose the right?
Noah: When the choice was placed before me.
Josh lost the Utah charm from his charm necklace of states he got at school. He dropped it down the cold air return vent, and went and got a screw driver so he could remove it from the wall and save his charm. Good idea, and I was willing to help him, but it turns out the thing is very securely painted on the wall. When I told him we weren't going to be able to do it, our conversation went like this.
Josh: I know who can help. (Holds up the fingers for 9, then two 1's)
Me: They wouldn't be able to help with this. You only call them when people are in really bad trouble.
Josh: But I thought it was for emergencies!
Me: It is, but it's for when people are hurt really bad or something.
Noah: Yeah, Josh, it's like if this was a real light saber (holds up his toy light saber), and I put my finger on it like this, then we would need to call 911.
Josh and Noah decided they'd like to watch the BYU fight song on youtube today. This might be easy for kids with lots of computer time, but my kids don't get any these days. I let them for a while, but now two keys are missing and my Google Chrome icon is a white paper named koko. Today, though, the computer was open, and I was busy, so I thought there would be no harm in watching them try to get their goal. Somehow they got on youtube, but then the trouble was knowing how to search what they wanted. So, Josh went upstairs and got his BYU hat, and used it to type in "BYU Cougars," and he already knew how to write "song." Voila, they were watching what they wanted. Maybe they could have gotten it anyway without the cougars part, but it was so cute watching them negotiate the hat idea together.
Andrew: (Speaking of his eczema) Don't put a lotion on it, put a scratch on it.
Noah found a Toy Story muscle tee in the pajamas box he thought was awesome, so he put it on. Then he said, "I'm trying to figure out why they cut off the sleeves at the factory. I think they designed it for summer." Then later he started chuckling and said, "I'm just laughing about my arm pits showing."
8 comments:
Your boys are too funny.
Thanks for the laugh. I am excited for you to start having conversations about princesses.
Oh, I love them so much. Thanks for the glimpse into the minds of your little men :)
Oh, I love them so much. Thanks for the glimpse into the minds of your little men :)
This was total awesomeness. Better than any picture you could have taken. Seriously. Just when I thought each scenario couldn't get any funnier, I kept reading on.
Gosh, that was a good laugh. !!!
The perfect way to start the morning!
Your boys make me laugh.
haha! Those are some smart smart boys!! I love these posts!!
Post a Comment