I think this talk was given around spring 2016, but I'm just now typing it out (spring 2017).
We need to tell everybody about Jesus because he is so special. he died and came back alive so we can come back alive again someday, and He went to Gethsemane so we can repent and he can help us feel better when we are sad. So we need to tell people about Him. So you can talk to your friends about Him. You can invite your friends to a church activity. You can be nice to everybody so you can show people how Jesus would act so they will want to know Jesus, too. Jesus set up His church and he has prophets so we need to tell them about that, too. I like to sing Gethsemane all the time, and that tells people about him.
No comments:
Post a Comment