Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Recovering From the Crash

. . . It was the computer, not our car or airplane (not that we have one) that crashed, thankfully. A month ago it was, and a new hard drive and internet service provider later, we are now back in business. Of course I'm way behind on "internet stuff," and I owe people a lot of things I've promised to send, but it's actually been nice to spend time tackling projects without the computer option. It's also been good as this pregnancy is drawing to a close to keep me from blogging about cervixes and such, which I would probably have done cause I feel like an elephant that might like a little sympathy, but due to the crash and all, I'll spare you and move on to essential stuff like checking my bank account and printing my Coldstone birthday coupon before it expires. Looks like I got back online in the nick of time . . .

4 comments:

sarahflib said...

Hooray for Emilary being back online! I'm so glad you caught the Coldstone coupon in time. Now that would have been a true tragedy.

Mandy said...

I have missed reading your blog you make me smile!! Good to see your back and I can't wait to hear about the new little one!! Inface I don't even know when you are due. Can't wait to see some pictures of the little one!! Hope you are feeling well! YOu know you can send your boys to play with my boys anytime!!

Syphus Circus said...

I'm so happy that you're at the end. Although, elephant is not how I would describe you, but now my brain is dead I can not think of anything kind and clever to replace it with...

I'm sure you look beautiful! YOUR ALMOST DONE!!!

This Idaho Girl said...

When can I expect those professional pictures of your pregnant belly? I've been waiting with bated breath.