Tuesday, November 3, 2009

He's here!


Andrew Mark
27 October
9 lbs 5 oz
19.5 inches

30 comments:

sarahflib said...

I love your baby and his incredibly kissable cheeks! Thanks for sharing him with the rest of us.

sarahflib said...

By the way, props to you for carrying a baby that big! Not an easy task, I'm sure.

Karey said...

Oh such a cutie! Congrat!

Coordination Queen said...

he is cute! and i am seriously impressed with your ability to carry a 9 pounder. how are you doing?

Krista said...

em! he's darling. :) it seems like that went SO fast (maybe not to you though :). let me know if i can do anything for you!

Deters said...

Congratulations!
I hope you enjoy your three musketeers! And of course I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Jill Hunt said...

Congrats! What a big boy!

Kacey said...

i'm so happy for you guys...three cutie face boys!

Anna said...

over 9 lbs! I hope this means his chances of having Noah style chubby cheeks is high. :) Hope you're doing well.

Stacey said...

Way to go, Emily! Nice of you to have Andrew on Uncle Drew's birthday :) Although I bet you were hoping he would come on your birthday... Congrats! He's adorable, as expected.

Trever and Heather said...

Welcome to the world! He's adorable!

Nate and Brooke said...

Congrats, he is so precious!!

juliewesterberg said...

Congratulations. What a beautiful (gulp), big boy. Don't worry about your sanity. You'll find it later on.

This Idaho Girl said...

So exciting! My two combined were just under 10 lbs. You are super woman.

Ali said...

Wow! Congratulations!! He's beautiful...and it looks like he's being so closely watched over by not only you! :)

Kim said...

Yay! Congrats Emily!

Jill said...

Congratulations, Emily!

Stephen, Britney, Ellie, Lila, Andrew, & Marcus said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie! Best wishes for a quick recovery.

:) Britney

Stephen, Britney, Ellie, Lila, Andrew, & Marcus said...

P.S. Love the name. It is one of our top names if we ever have a boy. :)

Renae said...

Wow, congrats! That pregnancy just flew by for me! ;) You are a busy lady now! How are you holding up? Hang in there. Love ya!

Mandy said...

Emily he is beautiful!! How sweet is that picture??!! 9 lbs. is amazing! You are wonder woman having superman!! So glad it all went well! Congrats!!

Becky said...

Congrats to you guys on another cutie cute boy!

Sara said...

Good thing he was a little bit early, he could have been nearly 10 lbs. Congratulations, he is so handsome!

BTW, Taylor didn't forward the original email, so I've been wondering about the details. Hope all is well!

Mandy said...

Emily and Gary - Congrats on Baby Andrew! You are amazing!

Allison said...

I'm itching to know what Josh is saying to him: "Get out while you can, little brother. It's MADNESS around here!"

Mad with love, that is. Enjoy your cute new bundle.

ssyphus said...

I love it! Three handsome boys. Can't wait to meet him. Keep working towards those ten pounders!

Catie said...

Congratulations! He is a doll. I can't believe you are the mom of three sweet boys Emily! So fun. Also, I think "Andrew" is one of the most darling names ever!

Anonymous said...

9 point 5! No wonder you were feeling so uncomfortable. And I thought you were just being wimpy. But, no, you are no wimp, my friend. Great job! He is certainly something special. Now, get all three on your lap at once, look over at Gary and say "Look what we did. Pretty cool, huh!"

EmJay said...

Yay for boys. I am so happy for you, Em. He is precious!

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Hey, I am a little late - but Congratulations!

What a sweet picture! Brothers are the best.