I'd try to swat you. But if I missed, you might have heard the following.
A friend of mine: Noah, what's the biggest word you know?
Noah: Giant.
(After playing some type of hide-and-seek game)
Noah: Joshy, that's a great game!
Josh: I know, and it's so easy!
Josh was "reading" his scriptures while I was reading mine.
Me: Josh, what did you learn from the scriptures today?
Josh: Everything
Me: Wow, that's a lot of things.
Josh: Well, I turned a lot of pages.
Noah has had eczema all around his mouth for a couple of weeks now. It keeps getting worse and worse, but he won't let me put lotion on it, ever. Tonight he was looking in the mirror and said, "Look at my mouth, it's red." "I know," I said, "that's why you need to let me put lotion on it." "No, he replied, I need a wash rag." He got a wash rag, and rubbed his face so hard that the entire thing was as red as the eczema. You couldn't see the eczema anymore, because of the solid red. "There," he said, "it's gone."
Josh and Noah brought me some underwear one morning that was actually Gary's.
Me: Is this mine?
Noah: It will fit you, it's an 18T.
Me: Did you know that my mom and dad used to read me this story when I was little?
Josh: Uh, mom, we weren't there when you were little, remember?
Me: Josh, would you like a frozen burrito?
Josh: No thanks, I'd like a warmed-up one.
Noah: (While eating Italian sausage) This stuff is spicin' me up!
13 comments:
This is exactly the stuff that you need to post. So hilarious and fun to remember later on. Love you and your hilarious childrens.
Hilarious. I am sitting here LOL-ing all over the place and it's all I can do to keep from ROFL-ing as well.
What a fantastic way to start the day. Thanks for sharing!
Pure Entertainment:) I love posts like this one...keep them coming!
I needed a good laugh today. Thanks.
Ha ha haa! Those boys are too funny. Love it!
I love the things your boys say and do! They are great!
good job remembering all the funny things!
I love it! Your boys are too funny!
Ahhh....that was so cute! I needed a little of that right about now!
oh I adore you and your kids. They make me smile. Thanks for bringing me joy. love you!
completely made me smile. you are so smart for writing these things down too. thanks for the fun read.
I love your kid-isms! Sounds like you guys are doing well! I'm so glad!
Post a Comment