So many firsts - Gary's coaching debut, Andrew's playing debut, and Josh "on the big field with goalies." Andrew started out into things, but after a while didn't really want to play anymore, but since it was free, I didn't mind. I just didn't want him to be left out. Noah showed some skills out there, and Josh had a smiley-great attitude. I did snap some pictures . . .
 |
| Noah, going for the goal. |
 |
| Noah is in the middle of that mix. |
 |
| Noah's dribbling the ball, but look at Andrew running his heart out! |
 |
| Andrew's going for it! |
 |
| It's the team - Gary, Freddy, Perry, Andrew, Brody, Cooper, and Noah |
 |
| Josh, about to throw the ball in. He got his face painted for his last game, like a dragon, since that was his team name. |
No comments:
Post a Comment