Noah: I'm going to say my testimony next time it's Sunday!
Me: Wow, Noah, that's really great. What will you say?
Noah: I'd like to bear my testimony, I know this church is true . . . that's what all the kids say.
Me: (Trying to start a spiritual conversation) Why do you think they say those things?
Josh: Because they want to talk into the microphone and they don't know what else to say for their testimony.
Andrew escaped me in the church lobby yesterday while I was dealing with Lissy. I finally discovered him in the primary room, at the pulpit, talking into the microphone. So, I stood outside listening, thinking maybe he'd do something amazing like say his testimony. Instead, I think he was conducting primary. I heard him say, "We're going to sing some songs, then some stories, everybody stay in your chair, except the chairs are gone, and there is a picture of Jesus on the wall behind you, but you are all gone, and it's dark in here."
6 comments:
I love this. So Josh was right about the microphone fantasies.
Haha, I was thinking they weren't totally related, just similar, but you're right!
They are adorable and I guess you can teach FHE between now and then and teach him something else to say. Cool! Have him say something like "I wish we could have donuts on fast sunday".
Em, that is hilarious! :)
That is one awesome spy-mom moment!! Love it.
Josh is wise beyond his years, watch out ;)
Post a Comment