When Cindy and chillins visited us in November, we had the good fun of the year's first snowfall. Fun for the kids, anyway, adults were on hot chocolate and deal-with-sog duty. And actually - that was fun, too, because the kids were having fun and I had Cindy to chat with. It appears that they had their snow fun in the middle of the night, but not so, it's camera problems.
 |
| Cousins, the neighborhood. I'd say it was epic if I was into misusing that word. :) |
 |
| Andrew, neighbor, Josh |
 |
| Noah is spiderman here, and for some reason looking at him cracks me up. |
Other stuff happened in November, and lookie here, I got some on camera.
 |
| Lissy got the notion that the magna-doodle was for sitting on. Drawing, too, of course, but only when also sitting on it. |
 |
| They all sat on the chair and listened to Noah "read" the book to them. Too cute. |
 |
| This "cloud dough" was very popular with Lissy. |
 |
| First front tooth - gone! |
 |
| Noah and Andrew put lipstick on their faces and said they were clowns. Didn't need lipstick for that . . . |
 |
| Why does this crack me up in sepia? |
 |
| The kids LOVED wearing the reindeer antlers all around. |
 |
| Look how awesome she is on that bike! |
 |
| I can't remember exactly why this was so funny, but at the time I thought it was. Andrew and Noah spent a very long time playing on this mound of snow. I love to see what they think is awesome. |
 |
| Awww . . . |
 |
| Just cuties on a chair . . . |
 |
| Noah really wanted me to take a photo with his foot like this. OK. |
 |
| Human trash compactors! This is the recycling, don't worry. Perfect way to make room. |
No comments:
Post a Comment