I was really excited to find a plastic Precious Moments Nativity set in my garage the other day. Finally, I would have something for Josh to play with that would teach him the real reason for the season! So, we set it up together and talked about it, then I went to do something else while he played. Immediately he made a few adjustments to the set up. First he removed all of the people from the stable and did the following. Yes, there is a plastic baseball in there. Why? Because he couldn't fit his basketball in.
(Don't worry, I really am trying to teach him the real story.)
4 comments:
That's great. I'm surprised he didn't find a BYU sweatshirt to cover Mary in. We have a plastic nativity and Amelia bangs them against the table. My mom's dog chewed off the lamb's leg (she keeps blaming it on my girls though).
Atta boy, Josh. You are going to make one fine husband.
cute!
Ahh I see you found a nativity for Josh. That is nice you didn't have to look further than your garage. We hope you had a Merry Christmas! I enjoyed the note you left with the goodies. We found the shopping list on the back very entertaining :)! I'll watch for tomato soup to come on sale and let you know ;).
Post a Comment