Friday, June 5, 2009

Help Team Maddie If You Can

My family and I have recently joined Great Strides, an organization associated with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Basic deal is we walk for the cause, try to get people to donate to the cause, and millions of dollars later the disease is cured. Hooray!

If you have a dollar or two or a million (doesn't hurt to ask, I mean, some people have a million) that could go towards cystic fibrosis research, there is a handy widget on the top right side of my blog. You just click, donate, then feel good all over. (If you donate, don't scoff at my low goals . . . I am afraid of fundraising.) The walk for this year is on Saturday, so we're getting into this late in the game, but at least I'll donate, so it should be fantastic! I'll leave you with a little inspiration:

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Just donated. Thanks for the info. Adorable picture of Madeline!

sarahflib said...

I can't handle this picture. So cute.

juliewesterberg said...

Who could resist her?

This Idaho Girl said...

She is a doll.