Yes, these pictures were taken in May, but I never posted any, I really like them, and I needed a little breath of spring air after the freezing week we just had. Plus, I never put them onto my computer until last night when making the family calendar . . . so, meet my family! These were taken at my parents' house in Idaho.

Yes, there's an extra boy in the middle at the bottom. He's our cousin Kevin, and he's part of the bunch since he's hung out with our family and traveled here and there and everywhere with us his entire life. We love him.
Yep, seven girls, no boys. Go ahead, stare and count, we're used to it.
Sister #2 - Cindy, with husband Nate, and children Tate, Sophie, and Braden.
Recognize these jokers? That's right, I'm #1. At least in one thing.
Sister #3- Sarah, with husband Dave and baby Madeline.
Sister #4 - Katie, with husband Paul
Sisters 7, 5, and 6 - Kayla, Hannah, and Kristen
Dad and Mom












23 comments:
oh i love!
You have a darling family. I love it that there are 7 girls. how fun growing up with all girls.... Cute pictures..
The last picture is my favorite. And I can't believe how small Madeline is in that photo of their little family. Crazy.
Btw, watch for a Christmas card in your mailbox in the next few days :)
I love us!
How fun to have all sisters! I always wanted that! Do you love it or hate it?
Those pics are so cute! Noah looks so young. That kid has really grown! So fun that you have lots of family!
I LOVE the colors and the contrast in the photos. I was looking closely at the pictures and was uber alarmed at the presence of unknown boy. I read after about Cousin Kevin. Your mom looks great, and so do you for that matter! Disappointed that your dad had to throw in that BYU shirt though. What did I expect?
p.s. I also speculated for a moment that Kristen might have gotten married. Thank goodness she didn't.
Darling pictures!! How fun to have all sisters!!
Those are really good! I especially like the laughing one.
I didn't know you had such a big family! Wow! That had to be crazy, and fun, and nuts, and wonderful. Love the pics.
Your family pictures are awesome!!! So fun. You do look fabulous.
My, what a nice-looking family you have.
Sisters...as a child they were a nightmare, as a grown-up, they're lifesavers. I'm SO grateful for my sisters, especially now that I'm surrounded by boys.
Coming from a family of all five girls...I semi know how it feels! Sisters are THE best. Your family is GORGEOUS, thus are the pictures. I bet your Dad just SOAKS in his grandsons as much as he can- I know my Dad does! Thanks for sharing these pictures!
Christina, Bite you tongue HARD!!! And believe me, the daddy loves his grandsons but he LOVES his girls. They have had tons of fun over the years. And I got some built in best friends after I raised them up.
Dang, your sister number 5 is fine.
OH my gosh Emily what fun!! Your family looks like a ton of fun!! THese are all beautiful pictures. Complete treasures!! Seven oh my heavens!! :)
Em, these pictures are fantastic. You have great hair and your parents look 30ish. I cherish my memories of trips to Preston. Hope you have a Merry Christmas! Love, Mandy
love the pics. I'm going to see if I can get some like those with my fam.
Love these! I miss me my gibby girls. :)
I like the pictures, except for that ugly shirt your father is wearing. Hey, I'm anxiously waiting for the 2010 motto!
Post a Comment