Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

If I find a better copy, I'll replace this one. This received a very small circulation of non-blog-followers.

See the tiny baby in the pictures? He’s our new baby boy, Andrew Mark, born October 27. Getting him here and taking care of him has been our biggest project of 2009, but a worthwhile one – much better than sending out early Christmas cards. He started out life as a big boy (9 lbs. 5 oz.), and he doesn’t show signs of slowing down. He’s chubby and snuggly, and we all love giving him kisses and watching him learn to smile.


Noah is now 19 months old and a funny boy. He loves all the common little boy games, including flinging food and jumping off stuff. His dare-devil ways led to a broken leg last month, but it barely slowed him down. He says a lot of words these days, like yelling, “Football game, go, go, go,” and, “Oh, man!” when Gary watches sports.

Being 3 has brought awesome things to Josh’s life, like getting to play soccer and be in our neighborhood co-op preschool. Soccer was a big hit, in fact, just the other day he prayed that it could be spring so he could play again. He loves learning new things, and right now is arguing with me about whether or not I need to press the Q. (I guess he wins.) Josh brings a lot of fun to our lives.

Gary and I are happy to report we still have our same jobs (Gary with the legislature and me with the boys), and are doing our best to keep up with everything. It does get to be a circus around here much of the time, but who doesn’t like a good circus? We are so grateful for our boys, each other, and all of the other extra stuff we are blessed to have. I liked this Christmas card because it reminds me of the peace that our Savior Jesus Christ brings to us. May we all enjoy this peace this coming year as we seek after Him.

No comments: