Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So Many Birds, So Few Stones

I feel like it's very important to keep track of our little family's history, but just like everyone there are about a million things battling for my time. A few months ago Gary's family decided to send weekly updates to eachother, which has been really fun, and turns out to kill two birds with one stone for me. I think I'm keeping better track of what we're up to lately (when I write), so I've been copying the parts of my letters that tell what we're up to and putting them in blog posts because I want to keep everything all in one place. I haven't been publishing them because I was talking about Gary being gone all of the time, but now that he's home all of the time (not really, but often enough that creepy people beware), I'm posting them. I plan to keep publishing them, a month at a time. I don't really expect most people to read them (like I said, I'm posting them for keeping track's sake), but I thought I'd explain in case anyone wonders. They'll be long, but if you're curious there's stuff in there. They're not well-edited, I reference people I don't explain, I switch tenses . . . and I'm not worried about it. I'm excited that it's written down at all!

1 comment:

Val said...

That's so great! Sometimes I worry so much about pictures and making it pretty that I don't record near as much as I should. Sorry it's been such a hectic couple of months. Didn't mean to add so much to the stress :). You're handling it like a champ though! :)