Monday, April 5, 2010

You Be the CSI

I went to upload pictures to my computer, and when I got out my camera I found it to be kind of bent and messed up. What happened? I don't know exactly, but when I put in the memory card I found the following photos. Give me your best guess.












There were about 5 more. The memory card was full. Josh was excited to see the pictures. That is all of the evidence I have to submit at this time.

6 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

Oh, Josh, thanks for the laugh.

Tiffany said...

LOVE it!! Looks like my cell phone pictures!!

Paul and Katie said...

Mystery mystery.... ha ha

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

Hi. You're more awesome.

Toooo cute :) And I hope your camera is not in a body bag.. Did it survive the adventure?

Emily S said...

It survived in that it still takes pictures, but it wasn't taking the best of pictures anyway, so it's hard to tell. Also it's got some bent areas . . . but we'll use it until the bitter end, so right now I'm laughing.

Michelle said...

Good attitude to have!!! thank you for the great shots! :)