Friday, September 16, 2011

Knock, Knock

Josh has been very into knock-knock jokes. Josh and Noah, and even Andrew, like to tell them constantly, and laugh. Most of them make a ton of sense. (Spiderman. Spiderman who? Apple pie! Hahahaha!) However, seems that Josh is catching on sometimes. I like this one he made up.

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Baby.
Baby who?
Baby, baby, baby, oh, I was like baby, baby, baby, oh .. . .(he'll sing for quite a while sometimes.)

He also does one with Fire, and Fire burning on the dance floor. Not bad for a 5 year old just entering the world of joke-crafting. Which is why it is awesome that Noah made the following joke up today, and they both think it's the most hilarious thing EVER.

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Head.
Head who?
He-ead (he sings it to a different tune every time.)

Are you rolling on the floor laughing? This is the one Andrew tells, by the way.

6 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

One made up by my boy when he was 3.5. Knock, knock. Who's there? Diaper. Diaper who? STINK!

Love little kid jokes. :)

Tiffany said...

HILARIOUS! My boys LOVE knock knock jokes! Confession: I dont think I've ever heard the entire song of Baby, Baby, Baby, neither have my boys...

This Idaho Girl said...

We do the knock knock jokes too, but ours is ALWAYS bananapants/orangepants. So hilarious.

Liz said...

My girls love knock knock jokes. None of theirs make any sense. But at least they think they are funny. They crack me up with their "jokes"

Hannah said...

I have a knock knock joke. You start it.

Anonymous said...

I love little kid jokes. One of Simon's is: what do pigs write with when they want to keep a secret? invisible oink!