I think my baby is really cute. I don't think she wants you to know it, though. Between her lack of cooperation and my lack of schmancy camera, I do my best. I've sat her down, and held her up, in various positions. I've tried telling her she can be the next top model, I've tried saying, "What would the boys think if they saw you like this?" But she always cries anyway. (Last comment courtesy my grandma.) She's started smiling a little these last couple of weeks, and cooing, too, mostly at Gary. Dad's just a great listener, I guess. It's pretty cute, too. I will try to capture that on film (memory card?), but for now, behold my efforts of photographing Elisabeth Kae, ages 2-4 weeks.
| This one is courtesy of Noah. He knew that Lissy would really love to hug a doll while swinging. |
| She looks so adorable in her towel after a bath. I didn't get a picture of what she usually looks like, but I think this one is funny. |
6 comments:
I will hold your baby. Please.
She is absolutely darling.
I will hold her, too.
I'm so excited to meet little Lissy. I'll bring my big camera when I come in January and see if we can't get her to cooperate while Evie plays with the boys. :)
I believe you, Em. I don't think I caught a Savvy smiling until she was at least 18 mos old. I always caught her in the middle of a funny-looking face. Her features are adorable and so sweet!!! You two make darling babies.
Babies are always better in real life, but don't worry. Elisabeth's cuteness shines through! She's adorable. I love the one where she's tucked in with the doll.
Post a Comment