Little things happen every day that don't quite fit into some blogging theme. Not that I try super hard to keep to themes these days, but these got left out nonetheless. I like them, though, so I'm keeping 'em.
 |
| Josh and Noah found the fireman guys in the preschool stuff and matched them with this toy, which they had never done before. It was so cute to listen to them make up little scenarios. Josh kept yelling, "Calling all hose guys, calling all hose guys!" |
 |
| I love seeing them so engrossed and interactive. |
 |
| Andrew insisted on wearing this outfit to Noah's soccer practice. Yeah, he's in full gear, but didn't make it far . . . |
 |
| As part of our discussion on wind in preschool, the kids blew paint around with straws. It was interesting to see who was good at it. Noah did pretty good, but hyperventilated quickly. Andrew, however, who has mega problems with paying attention, was fantastic at this activity. It's fun to discover their different talents! |
 |
| Lissy is a little monkey. For real. She holds things with her feet and then bats at them with her hands. Here she is balancing a ball on her feet. |
 |
| When we went to Idaho for Noah and Sophie's birthdays, we got to play with little kitties they have up there. Do I have to say the kids loved it? |
 |
| Noah and Josh really wanted a picture with their neighbor friend Tyler. And good thing, because they play with him almost every day, and we never take pictures! |
 |
| Gary hung up another storage thingy in the garage on Memorial Day. Andrew loved sitting in it. |
Finally, we had a big party for the last day of preschool at my house. I tried to take pictures, and here they are, on the preschool blog,
here's the link.
1 comment:
cool idea with the wind. go andrew!
Post a Comment