Hannah and Jordan got married on Friday - everything was beautiful and tons of fun, and as luck would have it, I got a few photos. Also, I stole some from Kayla. Also, I totally don't have a picture of Hannah and Jordan . . . they were off getting couple shots when I was taking pictures, and then I just snapped a few randomly during the dance . . . all excuses for why I will be stealing more pictures once I have a computer that can do that.
 |
| Upon arrival the kids were thrilled to be in a greenhouse - hope the plants and their caretakers were quite as thrilled to have us there. |
 |
| Cute boys! (Noah, Tate, Josh, Andrew, Beckett, Braden holding Keaton) |
 |
| While we were waiting to party, we tried to get a picture of our family. This may be the closest it came all day. |
 |
| This may be the farthest we came all day, but Noah looks fantastic. |
 |
| Me with thee gorgeous Hannah-Bride |
 |
| Two cousins exploring . . . of course they were more into what the other one was doing until I took a picture. |
 |
| Some daddy-daughter dancing action - she LOVED it. Hannah's photographer got some ridiculously cute ones of her I may add later. |
 |
| Everyone had a blast dancin' it up! Grandpa and Lily, Andrew and Beckett |
 |
| Hannah was an awesome aunt the whole day! |
 |
| Kayla was an awesome aunt, too. |
 |
| Braden's moves were to-be-admired, especially by Josh |
 |
| It was darn hot in there, so Noah had the right idea in his choice of taking a break. |
 |
| Despite Shane's request, Nate did not bust his Vanilla Ice move. |
 |
| She made Noah's day!! |
 |
| We're waiting for the ceremony . . . |
 |
| . . .and so are they. |
 |
| My favorite part of the day was dancing with this guy. |
 |
| The family-Macarena . . . hey, whatever you say, DJ, we'll have fun. |
No comments:
Post a Comment