When I told my boys they had a chance to win some Beywarriors if they made a great Beyblade video for House Party, they were in right away. They tried hard to make their video great, and often asked if they'd won. When we got the party, they couldn't believe their fortune, and immediately started inviting their friends.
My boys have been PUMPED for weeks about their Beywarriors party. I don't think they had any idea it was in jeopardy. I knew that if we didn't do it, House Party would never let us do another one, so it was on. After I re-invited people, Julie offered to have it at her house, and Jamie offered to bring popsicles, so I just brought the Beyblades, Beywarriors, and excited boys. All of the kids at the party were super excited to play with the Bey-stuffs, and didn't ruin Julie's house or anything. My boys' dreams came true. Wins.
Lissy loved propping up against the couch and watching the boys prepare to battle.
No comments:
Post a Comment