
Sunday, November 9, 2008
No More Bare Walls
My friend recently started a photography business and took some pictures of our family. I think she did a fantastic job, so I'm posting about a million of them. How else are grandmas supposed to see them? The friend who took these pictures has a website, if you're interested. It's kelibphotography.blogspot.com. I also have to give a shout-out to another friend who has started a photography business. Her website can be found at meaganjensenphotography.blogspot.com. So, now all your photography needs are fulfilled, so you can look at these kids, which I find to be cute, but I'm just their mom. No more bare walls around here!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























16 comments:
Em, these are gorgeous! You are gorgeous and your boys are adorable. I am still laughing about your voting adventure. I wish we lived next door to each other.
Such a beautiful family. and I don't see you much in red, but it is a great color for you!
Okay, these are fantastic! Sara's random thoughts: I love the hat Noah is wearing and must know where you got it. I'm glad a train wasn't coming. And you are SO thin, which I do not consider to be fair. But what is fairness? That would lead into a bucket of worms I'd rather not play in right now. BTW, how'd your ride home from Dallin's go????? (Can't wait to hear about that!)
I'm going to need ALL of those for the Syphus family calendar this year... Those are so adorable! There is one in particular where Josh looks EXCATLY like a mini-Gary.
Those pictures are awesome!
um...your children might be the two most adorable people i've ever seen.
and i love the black and whites!
Emily, those turned out so cute. She got some really cute ones of both of your boys.
There's nothing better than Gary in a fall sweater. You should know that the boys are absolutely darling. I love all of these pictures. You and Gary look especially glamorous in that black and white shot where you're looking up at the camera.
Was someone at least watching for the train?
Oh wait, Noah is looking for it.
Grandpa is not fond of the hat(I think it's cute)And Grandpa also think s the tracks are unsafe and we shouldn't teach out little ones to play on the tracks. I like tose, too. Every boy wants to be a hobo at least once in his life. AHHH! Riding the rails. And yes, they are two of the cutest boys ever and I want all the photos! Oh! Why is there a handicapped icon next to the blank we type in the word verification? Is it trying to tell me something?
I love the great pictures. And by the way, you did a great job on the Doug Wright show. Way to tell 'em like it is!
Those pictures are great! Noah has the biggest eyes! So darling. when I saw your pictures i realized that I totally miss the Utah desert. Everything is always wet and humid here. It gets very old after a while.
I kept worrying the train would show. Fabulous pictures. Noah's eyes are so big and beautiful. I also love his little man hat. Sorry I missed your radio debut.
What great shots!!! I love them all. I especially like the bum shot walking down the train. Em, we need to get some meat on your bones!
I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!!! The boys are so cute! You are looking fabulously thin!
Post a Comment