Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's Never Too Late for Eight

Tonight I am doing two tags I'm sure the people who tagged me had given up on me doing. Tricked you, here it is. (Other one is next)

8 Things that happened yesterday:

1. Had to change Noah's onesie 3 times, if you know what I mean.
2. Played air-Rockband with Josh for quite a while (he kept making me be guitar).
3. Decided the Barney games on PBS Kids are lame.
4. Made Chocolate Eclair Dessert with Josh helping/licking all the while.
5. Gary went into work at 2 a.m.
6. Josh and I danced around to "Just Dance" with basketballs
7. Noah pulled himself up to the tub for the first time
8. My blow-dryer started smelling like burnt.

8 Movies I Live to Watch (This is a pretty heavy title, which made me worry and not do the tag for a long time. Then I realized it doesn't matter what I put, and these are just 8 movies I like that I thought of quickly. Why so long for this obvious realization?)

1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Star Wars
3. Oceans Any-number
4. The Man Who Knew Too Little
5. School of Rock
6. A Christmas Story
7. Back to the Future
8. The Man From Snowy River

8 Favorite places to eat:

1. Cafe Rio
2. Macaroni Grill
3. Bucca Di Beppo
4. Mis Amores
5. P.F. Changs
6. Famous Dave's
7. Cracker Barrell
8. The amazing French place on the beach in St. Martin's



8 Things I'm looking forward to:

1. For the legislative session to be over
2. When I win a trip to Hawaii
3. Spring
4. For the legislative session to be over
5. To see my sister-in-law's baby
6. To see my sister's baby
7. When shelves get built in my closets
8. For the legis . . . yah



8 Things on my wish list:

1. A couple million dolla' (that'll cover the material items on my list)
2. World peace
3. Happiness for everyone
4. Puppies for everyone (potty-trained ones)
5. Josh to get potty trained
6. Me to get organized
7. A glass of water
8. A long winter's nap

I'll go get #7 on my wish list now. Things are going very well so far . . .

3 comments:

sarahflib said...

I would like some chocolate eclair dessert (yum), and I know DP would like a puppy. Looks like you're on the right track to achieving world peace.

DP said...

Sarah is correct.

Syphus Circus said...

Potty trained puppies that clean-up their own 'leftovers' so Mommy doesn't have to do it. Let's face it, my boys won't even wipe off the toilet, so they are not likely going to clean up after a dog. Bummer, because I'd love to have a dog clean up after them (you know, under the table or around the counter.)