Friday, February 20, 2009

The New Girls Carried the Week . . .

My sister and Gary's sister both had baby girls last week on the same day! If you want to see Allison's baby, you should click here. If pics of Sarah's baby interest you, you should click here. My boys now have 20 cousins, and Josh is in love with all of them.

Those cute girls are my source of adorable pictures for the time being, because I have taken none. Last week Josh was throwing up and this week Noah has bronchiolits, neither of which seemed photo-worthy. We snuck a trip to St. George in there, which was very fun until Noah and I got sick, so no fun-in-the-sun shots from that, either. I did let Josh pick out some valentines to give to his cousins and grandpa (he set one aside for the bishop as well). He chose Transformers with little markers, kind of like this one. This one is for YOU. Do you feel the love?

5 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

What cute little girls! Hope y'all are feeling better soon.

Renae said...

Hooray for babies! Feb 13 is a good day for babies. I had one 3 years ago on Feb 13!

Krista said...

Ugh. Hope you feel better soon. But thanks for the valentine! :)

Syphus Circus said...

Oh sure, we all like photos of sick kids. Something about St. George and sick kids...hmmmm? Glad you had fun. Josh, I feel the love!

Camille said...

Thanks, I'm feeling very loved.