Sunday, April 19, 2009

Great and Not So Great

Great news! I have another new nephew, son of Gary's brother Drew and his wife Stacey. You can see him here, he's cute and his siblings are really adorable with him. Yes, he's a month old, but I haven't blogged in a while, and he's worth the wait, right?

Other great news - my niece Madeline is still adorable! Not as great news, while she has increased much in wisdom, not so much in stature. Click here to read what Sarah learned about her last week. I am posting it here because many of you may know Sarah, and I'm sure any small prayer will help.

5 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

I ache for Sarah. I can't relate, except that I can imagine how I would feel if it were my child. I'm glad she's at Primary, though. They will get to the root soon.

Hannah said...

Love you, Em!

juliewesterberg said...

Count me in on the prayers.

Mandy said...

We will remember her in our prayers!! They are amazing at Primarys that is why we are here in Utah!! Blessings will come!!

candcfamily said...

So sorry for stress that this is causing your family. She is such a sweet baby!