I just got the biggest boost from a talk I read. My friend Krista gave it at a women's conference in Arizona, and I feel so good I have to share. It's on finding joy, and
you can read it here. Keep in mind she posted it in 6 parts, so while this link is to the last part, it contains a link that allows you to read starting at part 1. Man, I think I've got the strength to go running now . . .
6 comments:
Thank you so much for your kind comments Em. I learned so much about my own life from preparing for that talk and I'm just so happy it's helping others too. Thanks for taking the time to read it. :)
I'm going to finish it when I get back to Preston. I love inspiration.
Wait a sec- does Krista work at Deseret Book? She looks familiar...
That was AWESOMe. I needed a good cry/kickin the rear/pat on the back. It did all of them.
THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Emily! thank you so much for posting that!!! I read that and thought "Holy crap is this woman me or what?!" That is exactly what I needed. THANK YOU!
Emily thank you for posting that!! That was so good!! I have read it and read it! I can't believe she has no children cause she has such wisdom!! Amazing it was just what I needed!! THank you!!
Post a Comment