We were lucky enough to have several family members there for Andrew's special day, and we loved getting to be with them. Here are the pictures.
First, our little family. Poor Noah was exhausted since we have church from 1-4, so he needed lots of hugs.
Josh is just awesome.
The boys with Grandma and Grandpa (Gary's parents).
Andrew with Grandma and Grandpa (my parents).
Derreck, Jessica, Dallin, Martha, Deanne, Merrill
Aunt Sarah decided to provide Andrew with some tummy time. Yes, poor Aunt Sarah has a black eye and stitches. You can read the story here.
We thought it would be twice as cute to have twice the boys in the picture . . . until Noah chose his place. So typical of day to day life . . .
Andrew poses with Aunt Kayla and Aunt Martha.
Noah got over his tiredness to play crazy games with Uncle Eric.
Aunt Hannah at one point had "snakes" on her back named Josh and Tate.
Andrew with just his mommy and daddy.
Here's a picture of "the Marks." The Mark that started it all, Tate Mark, and Andrew Mark.
Andrew and Mom
Not pictured but attending were Cindy, Nate, Dave, Braden, Sophie, and Madeline. We missed Sara and Taylor and family because, good news, they had a new baby! You can see his cute self here. Congratulations to them . . . looks like we'll be getting together for one of these events again soon . . .
P.S. Getting used to the new blogger . . . pictures are a little all over for now. And what happened to spell check?
10 comments:
He's darling em. So so sweet. :)
What a SWEET boy and family! I love your life. You make me excited to be a mom to boys..
So so cute! I love little Andrew!! I wish I got to see him more. Poor tired Noah. And Joshy, he's just hilarious. You looked really good Em!
Sorry about Blogger. Some Strong Bad tunes to get you through the hard times:
"What ever happened to [spelllll checkkkk]?? It used to be so COOOOOL."
Or "And I don't care how you spell things on the internet . . . "
And who could forget:
"Girls, don't forget to spell check
Or I'll come to your house
And throw a brick through your Dad's windshield
(WINDSHIELD!)"
So glad so much of your family got to come! Congrats to Andrew!
He is SO sweet! What a happy day!
oh he's so cute! and don't you look great as usual! don't worry about how big he was - siri was 3 months old at her blessing. looks like a great time.
Aren't we all adorable?
I think he has Josh's face, but he kind of looks like Noah too. You must have a crazy house, but you're used to that, right?
Ugh, you're so lucky!!! All your kids are so adorable. I honestly some just like them.
Post a Comment