My boys love to dress up. The costumes you see below (chest piece with cape attached, easy slip on over the head) are some of the best (and cheapest) purchases we ever made. Yeah, it's going to be Halloween soon, and hopefully there will be full-out adorableness, but it's just fun to remember them casually running around as superheroes on any given day. It's just them. Background mess and all. :)
 |
| Andrew (batman) and his sidekick Cannon. These two are best buds. They seriously love eachother, and watching them play is very funny. They don't really talk but somehow play tons of amusing games. |
 |
| I bought Halloween costumes for my kids before the school Halloween carnival. I was going to try to sew again, but Noah really wanted some costumes he saw in the store and I realized how foolish it was to think I would have time to make anything at this point. After I brought the costumes home, they wore them for two days straight. They loved the carnival, but just wearing the costumes was entertainment. So here's your Halloween preview - Josh is wearing Andrew's costume. Can't settle for just being one awesome thing . . . |
 |
| Noah takes a chance to be the champion boxer. |
 |
| Josh jumps in on the Ninja Turtle action. I love how Andrew will cheese it up for any picture. I also love how he gets all excited and huggy when he puts on cozy jammies. He saw this picture just now and said, "Football jammies!" |
1 comment:
I repeat: I MISS YOUR BOYS. That picture of all three of them cheesing it up together is my favorite. Oh, Christmas is too far!
Post a Comment