Saturday, October 4, 2008

Enhance Your Blog-Reading Experience

Lately, each time I make a comment on a blog, I try to pronounce the randomly generated letters (you know, the security ones that make it so hacker programs and monkeys can't comment) as I type them. Give it a try, it could just add a little kick to your day.

4 comments:

Janiebelle007 said...

What are you doing up at this crazy hour? Just to say you are tired tomorrow! and you pronounce it fomgr.

Liz said...

hmm susbwr, maybe that is what I should name my next kid :), since I get baby hungry when I see the hospital and all :). Anyway I will post pictures from last night, tomorrow. Adam says I can't blog today, we have to clean house, and do more laundry.
Fun blog!

DP said...

gohumsoi

Easy enough. I guess I pronounced it as three separate words. Go Hum Soy. I'm going to go try humming soy right now.

Michelle said...

nmxzxc
name's Sexy!

wow. that was hard work. I think I got the hardest one of all.

sleeping is overrated. being tired all the time makes you feel a part of a special mom-club. That foggyness of new babyness is so blissful. :)