Thursday, October 2, 2008

Look Quickly Before He Grows Again

My brand new baby is 4 months old! (I am allowed to be sappy about my baby.) His visit to the doctor yesterday revealed that he is 16 pounds, 26 inches long, and "perfect", to use the doctor's words. He cooed adorably and batted his large eyes at her to get her to say that. 26 inches long is apparently in the 90th percentile, so Josh, whose height is merely average, had better start weighing the consequences of each object he drops on Noah. Here are pictures of Noah at 2 weeks, 2 months, and 4 months (the other day). If you scroll down fast enough, you can actually watch his cheeks grow.








9 comments:

Stacey said...

So adorable! With that 90% height, is he as dense as my attempt at homemade rolls, like Baby J was?

Jill Hunt said...

He is so cute! Don't they just grow so fast?

This Idaho Girl said...

I'm glad he's perfect despite apparent abuse from his older brother. My girls are barely 20 lbs and only in the 14th percentile. So much for staffing the local basketball team

DP said...

Are those his baptismal clothes?

sarahflib said...

Noah is such a doll; I can't get over him. Or his cheeks.

Unknown said...

I do look pretty snazzy, it's true.

EmJay said...

So cute! He could totally take on my little Lukey. Our 4mo appointment isn't set until the end of the month, but I can guarandangtee you that he won't be anywhere near the 90 percentile (or probably even the 50th!).

Deters said...

Wow! Four months already. I love looking at pictures that show a progression. It's so fun. I think he looks more like Josh now than when he was younger.

Kim said...

Dang kids! They grow WAY too fast. He is adorable!