(Josh, Michael, and Christian, taken at Sara and Taylor's right after Christmas. My camera was dying and fuzzy, but that's artistic, right?)
P.S. (A couple days later). Apparently the fuzziness makes it difficult for folks to know what exactly is happening. The children are not excited to devour the vegetables, but to pile them all up in the dip.
Hey You I am glad you found me!! I have missed seeing you and all our ward buddies even though we are a hop skip and a jump away I still don't see too many!! Glad to see you are all doin well!! Man potty training not soo fun!! Austin was ready and EASY!! This one, not so much!! Well keep in touch! I am adding you to my side if you don't mind so I can keep up with you if you do, let me know!! You boys are getting so big! Glad to hear from you! Take care Mandy
Look at you, feeding Josh veggies. You definitely deserve Mother of the Year. He's so excited about it too. My girls would be fighting over a bag of Cheetos.
the thought of you potty training Josh just makes me laugh.
btw, my husband went to Tooele tonight. If he goes back again soon I'll call you and come out. Tonight I had so much to do, but seriously it would be fun to drop by.
3 comments:
Hey You I am glad you found me!! I have missed seeing you and all our ward buddies even though we are a hop skip and a jump away I still don't see too many!! Glad to see you are all doin well!! Man potty training not soo fun!! Austin was ready and EASY!! This one, not so much!! Well keep in touch! I am adding you to my side if you don't mind so I can keep up with you if you do, let me know!! You boys are getting so big! Glad to hear from you! Take care
Mandy
Look at you, feeding Josh veggies. You definitely deserve Mother of the Year. He's so excited about it too. My girls would be fighting over a bag of Cheetos.
the thought of you potty training Josh just makes me laugh.
btw, my husband went to Tooele tonight. If he goes back again soon I'll call you and come out. Tonight I had so much to do, but seriously it would be fun to drop by.
Post a Comment