Saturday, May 23, 2009

Not Just Another Post

Depending on how you look at it, sometime this fall our home will feature something like one of these:



Confused? Got a lot of questions? There are three posts I have been hiding for months that should answer anything you wonder. You can find the first one here, the second one here, and the third one here.

25 comments:

Janiebelle007 said...

If we get to vote on the photos and which ones we want for you I'm going with the last one first, and then just up the line. HOwever, if one of your boys ends up to look like the guy on the right in the next photo up, Gary may have something to say.

This Idaho Girl said...

I've been waiting for this announcement. Congratulations. It's so odd how the decision to have a baby is completely individual. While you follow your prompting to have #3, I follow mine not to. Strange. I truly believe that the Lord will provide a way. You will be able to do this. I also find it very ironic that after all those Gibby girls, you end up having 3 boys. At least your dad finally gets the sons he never had, right?

Trever and Heather said...

Congrats! I knew the moment I saw the first set of three, but the three amigos is my favorite analogy.

Stephen, Britney, Ellie, Lila, Andrew, & Marcus said...

Congratulations! What an amazing experience to know so strongly that this little boy is to come to your home at this time! And I am glad to hear you are feeling better (that first trimester is always so rough). :) Britney

Deters said...

Congratulations! When it's right it's right. How cool that you had such strong promptings to have this little boy. He must be very special and is very eager to come to such a great family! You are so good, Emily. I always enjoy reading your honest and down to earth posts.

Coordination Queen said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. I had such a hard time realizing I was actually ready for number 3 and then when I was, had to do ivf. bleh. And I understand about the increased expenses... I craved sandwiches from firehouse subs & panera. still do and i've got 2 months left.

Krista said...

I can't even tell you how thrilled I am for you! You are such a wonderful mom...your soon-to-be 3 munchkins are lucky.

I hope you're feeling better. I'm sending love, prayers, and good vibes your way.

Congratulations! Seriously. :)

Renae said...

Congratulations!!! I thought for a second that you were going to say that you were having triplets. YIKES! I'm glad you are feeling better, at least somewhat, now.

Anna said...

Wow, seems like just yesterday I was talking to you about when you and Gary talked about your 10 children and getting married...and Gary did all those calculations. Hard to believe you are approaching #3 already. It's going to be great.

p.s. In referencing the 10 children I am in no way stating my expectations

p.p.s. I officially love the pregnancy posts that you delayed until you were ready. It gives insight into your thoughts how they were at the time, but now revealed now that you're ready.

sarahflib said...

I really like this game of hidden posts. Also, Madeline is very excited to be in a boy-cousin sandwich.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these thoughts. I have been inspired to seek after my own spiritual confirmations. You are so ready for this baby. What a lucky boy, indeed.

Nate and Brooke said...

Yeah congrats!! Another boy will be so much fun... Your an amazing mommy. So when is your due date? I have been meaning to email you, I will do it soon!!

Stacey said...

I loved ready all of your posts, secret ones and all! You and Gary are such amazing parents that these three amigos are so blessed to come to your home...

Liz said...

Strange enough, I am not suprised. For the past month I wondered here and there if you might be, but I didn't dwell on it much. Plus since, we both have that strange love of the whole birthing experience, it doesn't suprise me. I just have to say I highly respect you for following your promptings, and just going on faith. I feel the exact same way about having kids, no matter the timing. I have to tell you that you are in big trouble for not having Josh come over and play more to give you a little break.

Ash said...

CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you! I know it must be a little scary right now, we both know it'll be worth it. Sending you good pregnancy vibes!

Syphus Circus said...

Yeah! You guys are on track! Congratulations and hope you are enduring this pregnancy well. We can't wait to have another BOY in the family.

r & k said...

sweet!! good for you!

Debi B said...

Congrats Emily!! I am excited for you. Let me know if I can ever do anything for you. :)

Kat said...

I've survived three boys, so I'm sure you can too! I also survived having three kids in just under four years, so I know you will be just fine. =) Thanks for the insights, as we are also about to make a life changing decision it is good to hear about others following their promptings as well. Thank you!

Lynja said...

Congrats. I wrote a whole long post on haveing babies on a "wing and a prayer". but I gess it didn't post. and i'm not retyping it:), so I guess the final message is "don't worry, be happy". I know you are.:)

Kris and Q said...

I am so excited for you guys. What a wonderful blessing to have three boys. I am sorry that you have not been feeling so well, I can relate right now. We should get together. You are a great mom and your boys will be so blessed.

Michelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Oh I am so thrilled for you Emily. I am slow to getting what you meant by being willing to buy Savannah since you were heavy on the boys in your family. HA! Got it now.

:)

you are going to be a fabulous mother of three fabulous missionaries.

Loving the secret posts, too. awesome.

Karey said...

Congratulations! I love it! You are the best and I wish that we were next door neighbors so we could hang out!

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

What a great post/posts! LOVE the 3 amigos picture :) Congratulations to you all!

Becky said...

You are hilarious!!