You may have already read about this on pinchingyourpennies.com or someone else's website, but I thought I'd pass it along anyway. If you get on http://www.diapers.com/, spend $49, and use this code, you will get $10 off your order, free shipping, and it will arrive in 2 business days. Here's the code:
GIBB2456
Then, print your receipt and also this rebate:
http://www.diapers.com/helpcenter/parenting.htm
It's a $14.97 rebate!
UPDATE: This link does not work right now. Worked for me and a couple of others, but I don't currently know what's going on. Hopefully I can figure it out and give good news . . .
So it's $25 off in all. I got a big Sam's Club/Costco size box of Huggies, a pack of swim diapers, and two boxes of baby cereal for $26.50 once the rebate comes. ($41.50 before the rebate, which is still pretty darn good.) Also I get a credit for everyone who uses the code, so there is a referral thing in there for you, too. I read about this on PYP, but later found out I could use a friend's code and did that instead. I think this is for March only as far as I can see . . .
So there you go, my first time blogging about a deal. Probably won't go in the blog book . . .
P.S. The code only works for first time diapers.com users, but the rebate works for everyone who hasn't used it yet. Also, there is $5 off Huggies here: http://print.coupons.com/couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=13306&zid=iq37&nid=10. Don't know how long that link will work. Okay, it's all out of my system.
5 comments:
I did that back when Adelyn was born, the thing that stinks is that $10 promo code is for first time diapers.com users. Wish I could help you.
I love saving money, I will for sure do it!!
Is the GIBB part coincidental?
Also, how do I know what size to order? What if Madeline suddenly skyrockets?
Blast! They don't have size 4 Huggies. Did find me some other coupons though. Thanks for the tip. P.S. I've ordered from diapers.com before and was very impressed.
I started doing this last week, when that parenting link worked...I'll keep trying to finish that task this week. Thanks for the heads up!
Post a Comment