That's my boy, reduce, reuse, recycle . . . (Don't everyone at once send me a dollar to buy him a real tee, it's not that sad. :) ) Another good innovation would be something that would keep his shorts on him. Lederhosen? Man, those Germans know what to do.
It would also help me a lot to get exercise, and I have actually been trying. However, the other day as I was "running," I just knew that the people in the cars zipping by me were saying, "How does she do it? The movement of her feet is slow enough to be imperceptible to the human eye," and, "Dear, give me your cell phone, we should call 911." I really wanted them to know, "Oh, that girl is 3 months post-partum, I understand the situation." Then I wouldn't feel so silly. But how to convey the message? Put it on the bum of my sweatpants? Not really my generation . To strike down other ideas I've had, it's a lot more difficult running with a sandwich board, and flagging people down to explain is seemingly more awkward. Maybe the right innovation is a T-shirt with a REALLY large screen-print of this on both sides:
6 comments:
Forget a dollar to buy a tee; I was going to send a dollar to fund some pants for Josh. That corn picture made me die laughing. Hilarious.
OH.MY.Gosh!!!
Love you blog! At long last I am connected to you without --gasp-- sending you an e-mail, mailing you a letter, or heaven forbid, I pick up the phone to see how ya'll are faring. Blogs are way better. They keep you free from guilt.
I MISS YOU!!! Your boys are adorable. i love your witty-ness.
I love blogs! Here's mine corazoncita.blogspot.com
Hooray for blog stalking! I've been thinking about you, too. I had no idea you had another baby. I am really out of it. Crying baby, will spy more later.
OOOH I'll have to go buy some corn so we can cook it that way tonight. What a creative little boy! and if you figure out how to get him to keep his pants on, please enlighten me!
ha ha ha! I totally feel your pain!
Post a Comment