*If you pull the ring on the cow it will play music (and mom will have to take pictures of such adorable preciousness).
*If you put dad's deodorant on the cut you got from breaking the light bulb, your cut will not be healed, but you will smell great.
*If your mom is feeding or taking pictures of your brother, you can get away with a whole lot.
*If you pull your shoulder up and not only rotate your hips like you've been doing, you will be able to roll off of the play mat you have spent 3 months on. (I missed it, and only saw the results - but look at him rolling. Or look at him rolled . . .?)
*If you scream for hours straight, several days in a row, your mom will take you back to the doctor. (Is there a record for hours in a row screamed by an infant? I told Noah it didn't count unless there was a representative from Guiness there to witness it, but he was going for the record anyway. It turns out the poor baby's ear infection was worse than it was one week ago when I first took him to the doctor.)
*If you throw all of the plastic cups and bottles out of the cupboard, each one will make a different sound when landing on the floor. "Sound, Mom," Josh would laugh after throwing each one. (Feeding Noah at the time, see earlier discovery.)
*If kids do a lot of experiments, Mom will turn on Super Why and disappear into the shower for the entire episode. (Aaaah . . . much better. Now it's all adorable.)
5 comments:
Now I remember why we're best friends. Thanks for the laugh. p.s. my kids are really smart too. They already know how to read and do sign language better than the pros.
At least you are keeping it all in perspective and are able to laugh about it... it helps to keep you sane.
love it
Your kids are adorable!!!
Oh Emily, I'm there with you. Still not at a point where I can say "been there, done that." We can ride this tidal wave of boys together.
Post a Comment