Monday, May 14, 2012

Lissy . . . 6 Months Old, Lots Better Than 4!

Kinda skipped the 4 month update, but things were a little dramatic then. Lissy turned 4 months old the second time she got out of the ICU, and when I got her stats two weeks later at the pediatrician, I lost the paper. I do know that she was over the 75th percentile in height and under the 25th in weight. Skinny girl at the time. Fast forward two months to now and she is doing great! Prevacid is still her best friend, but that's ok. At 6 months, 1 week she was 26 inches tall (75th percentile), 15 lbs, 11 oz. (50th percentile), and head was 17 inches around (75th percentile). That's the chubbiest she's been, and it's pretty cute. She sits up pretty well now, and has her ways of shimmying around to get what she wants to grab. And hooray, hooray, she finally likes to play on her tummy.

Lissy shrieks like a girl when she is happy, and lately that's been a lot. I think it is so hilarious. She belly-laughs at people who play with and tickle her, and likes songs. She gobbles rice cereal and likes sweet potatoes and peas, but for some reason majorly puked up bananas, so we held off for a minute. Tomorrow? Sensitive tummy, this girl, but we'll take it easy. Ahhh, just look at her, I like her a lot!

This is close to four months old.

Noah likes his baby and is good with her.

Josh was taking this adorable picture when Andrew decided "Obi Nobi" needed to be in the photo, too. I like it.


Gary sat Elisabeth here, and she LOVED it. She just thought she was such a big girl. But look how tiny she is in comparison . . .


This one is a better comparison, and you get to see our jeans, too!

I love Andrew's facials in these pictures. Yes, you are not supposed to put the Bumbo on the table, but she's supervised. Much more closely than the picture indicates, but hey, it was the picture! Plus, she sat in a Bumbo on her even higher bed at Primary's, so - justified!


This picture was the day Lissy turned 6 months.





So I did it, I put the siamese twin on her for church, and she actually looked cute!

I caught Gary kissing Lissy's cheeks and I wanted a picture. Sometimes re-creation  isn't just the same, but it's still cute.


I took a bunch of pictures yesterday and can't decide which one I like best. So I must post many of them. No choice. Oh, and yes, mom, she had socks on at church.

Looking at her brothers, they are very, very interesting.





3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh!!! I want to kiss her! She is so cute!!

Hannah said...

I love Lissy in the striped dress. She needs to come play with Aunt Hannah.

Janiebelle007 said...

let's just say she is Noah's feminine doppleganger. And she is so beautiful and kissable.